Return to Automated Analytics Web Service homepage.
Defines the value of one of the attributes in an existing transaction.
- HTTPS POST
- call = define_transaction_attribute_value
- api_key = security key that has been assigned to client (required)
- client_transaction_pk = primary key that is used in the client's database for
the new transaction (required, max 45 characters)
- attribute_name = existing attribute name to be used
(required, max 45 characters)
- attribute_value = the actual value of the attribute (the datatype must
correspond to what has been defined for the attribute_name)
- on success returns TRUE
This method assumes that the attribute and transaction already exist.