Return to Automated Analytics Web Service homepage.
Defines the meta data of a new transaction.
- HTTPS POST
- call = define_transaction_definition
- api_key = security key that has been assigned to client (required)
- client_transaction_pk = primary key that is used in the client's database for
the new transaction (required, max 45 characters)
- client_transaction_date = the date and time of the new transaction (required,
any format can be chosen but we prefer Y-m-d H:i:s)
- is_deleted = determines whether or not the transaction should be disregarded
in statistical analysis (binary value, 1 = treat transaction as deleted)
- on success returns created transaction (JSON)
If a new transaction is created, the input parameters client_transaction_pk and
client_transaction_date are required (is_deleted = 0). However, if you want to
mark a transaction as deleted (i.e. when is_deleted = 1) then the transaction
corresponding to client_transaction_pk is updated (i.e. is_deleted is set equal
to 1 and client_transaction_date is disregarded).